JIANGSU GOODWE POWER SUPPLY TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as GOODWE) warrants that, subject to the exclusions and limitations set out below, the product GOODWE provides shall be in good working order during the period of
1. Five years *manufacturer’s warranty to inverter products including NS, SS, XS, DNS, DS, DSS, DT, SDT, LVDT, MS, SMT, LVSMT, MT, LVMT, ES, ESA, EM, ET, EH, EHR, BH, BP, BT, SBP series.2. Two years manufacturer’s warranty to accessory product including Antenna, WIFI Kit, EzConverter, EzMeter, EzLogger, EzLogger Pro, Homekit, CT, SEC and SCB series.
starting from the earlier one of following two dates:
1. First time product installation date.
2. Six months after production date.
*manufacturer’s warranty is a basic warranty promise from GOODWE to the end users. In some countries/districts, end users may get some additional warranty promise (should be no less than manufacturer’s warranty) which is provided by the local distributor of GOODWE, please check or claim this part to the local distributor if there is any. Please note this GOODWE limited warranty statement may NOT be the latest version, please refer to the latest version of GOODWE limited warranty by visiting our global website via
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM UNDER THE GOODWE LIMITED WARRANTY?
If end user wishes to make a warranty claim, please contact your local distributor where you purchased the product from, or the installer who installed the inverter for you. If you failed to get service from the them, or you’re NOT satisfy with their service, you can escalate your service request by creating a service ticket and claim to GOODWE through https://support.dsd957.cn/portal/home
Please note, to deliver a friendly and timely service, GOODWE is cooperating with lots of our distributors and installers all over the world. So please treat them as default service channel of GOODWE and use these service channels to make your warranty claim, GOODWE will give support and audit to our service channel to make sure we deliver a good service to our customers.
Upon contacting the local distributor, the following information might be used, please prepare them in advance.
1. Contact information of claimant, including name of the person, name of the company, phone number, email address and shipment address.
2. All defective product(s) information, including product(s) model(s), serial number(s), installation date and the failure date.
3. Installation information, including brand, model, and number of PV panels; if the defective product is an energy storage system, the brand and model of batteries are also needed.
4. Error message on LCD screen (if available) and additional information regarding the fault/error.
5. Description of actions before the failure and detailed information of previous claims (if applicable)
GOODWE may arrange an on-site inspection to find out the root of the faults. The claimant has the responsibility to grant the access, time, and safety of the inspection by technician from GOODWE or authorized third-party. GOODWE reserves the right not to enter the site should GOODWE technician consider it unsafe to do so.
If a claim is received within the warranty period and the product is found to have failed under the warranty, GOODWE shall, at its sole discretion to choose from
1. Fix the issue by changing configurations or updating software.
2. Repair the product by replacing with spare parts.
3. Exchange the product with a product that is new or refurbished but at least functionally equivalent to the original product, or upgraded model which has at least equivalent or upgraded function to the original product. If the device is replaced within the warranty period, the remaining warranty period will be automatically transferred to the replacement unit. If the remain warranty period is less than one-year after the replacement, it will be extended to a full one-year warranty.
4. If it’s proofed that the problem was caused by faulty installation, GOODWE may guide the end user to contact the original installer, in this case the installer will be in charge of providing the solution to fix the issue before GOODWE’s intervention.
All parts of the product or other equipment that GOODWE replace shall become GOODWE’s property. If the product is found not to be covered by this Limited Warranty, GOODWE reserve the right to charge a handling fee. When repairing or replacing the product, GOODWE may use products that are new, equivalent to new or refurbished.
WHAT IS COVERED AND NOT COVERED?
幸运飞艇靠不靠谱unless there’s some special/unique agreement between goodwe and the customer, goodwe standard warranty covers only the cost of labor work and material to regain device working functionally. in australia, european union, india, turkey and united kingdom, excluding their associated islands and overseas territories, the transportation costs, including shipments, taxes, customs and duties, of replacements are covered by goodwe limited warranty. all other costs including but not limited to compensation from direct or indirect damages arising from the defective device or other facilities of pv system or loss of electricity power generating during the product downtime are not covered by goodwe limited warranty.
The following circumstances may cause devices defective, it will NOT be covered by GOODWE’s limited warranty.
1. Normal wear and tear (including, without limitation, wear and tear of batteries).
2. Defects happened when the product warranty period is expired (excluding additional agreements of warranty extension).
3. Faults or damages due to faulty installations or operations, maintenance against GOODWE instructions which was done by un-authorized installer.
4. Disassembly, repair or modified by non GOODWE authorized person/3rd party company. Product modified, design changed or parts replaced not approved by GOODWE.
5. Faults or damages due to unpredictability factors, man-made factors, or force majeure examples including but not limited to stormy weather, flood, overvoltage, pests, inappropriate handling, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature.
6. Vandalism, engraving, labels, irreversible marking or contamination or theft.
7. Usage which is failed to comply with the safety regulations (VDE, IEC, etc.).
8. Faults or damages caused by other reasons not related to product quality issues.
9. The rust appeared on device’s enclosure caused by harsh environment. Faults or damages caused by exposure to sea coasts/saltwater or other aggressive atmospheres or environmental conditions without GOODWE’s written confirmation/approval prior to the installation.
10. Accidents and external influences.
11. GOODWE’s storage product matching with lead acid battery pack or any other lithium battery pack out of our compatible battery list. Please refer to below linage for the details of compatible battery pack list.
OUT OF WARRANTY CASE
For the defects happened after the warranty period expired or within the warranty period but falls into the warranty exceptions listed above, GOODWE call it out of warranty case. For all the out of warranty cases, GOODWE may charge an on-site service fee, parts, labor cost and logistic fee to customer which can be any/all of:
1. On-site service fee: cost of travel and time for the technician to deliver on-site service and labor cost for the technician, who is repairing, maintaining, installing (hardware or software) and debugging the faulty product.
2. Parts/materials fee: cost of replacement parts/materials (including any shipping/admin fee that may apply).
3. Logistic fee: cost of delivery and other derived expense when defective products are sent from user to GOODWE or/and repaired products are sent from GOODWE to user.
幸运飞艇靠不靠谱goodwe limited warranty terms and conditions only apply for the devices originally purchased from goodwe authorized channels and installed in the defined destination within international market unless there are specially stipulated warranty terms and conditions between goodwe and direct purchaser. for the units which was sold for one country/region but installed in another country/region, the warranty will become invalid if there’s no goodwe’s written confirmation/approval prior to the installation.
LIMITATION OF GOODWE’s LIABILITY
This limited warranty is end user’s sole and exclusive remedy against GOODWE and GOODWE’s sole and exclusive liability in respect of defects in product. This limited warranty replaces all other GOODWE warranties and liabilities, whether oral, written, (non-mandatory) statutory, contractual, in tort or otherwise, including, without limitation, and where permitted by applicable law, any implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose. However, this limited Warranty shall neither exclude nor limit any of your legal (statutory) rights under the applicable national laws. To the extent permitted by applicable law(s) GOODWE does not assume any liability for any loss of or damage to or corruption of data, for any loss of profit, loss of use of products or functionality, loss of business, loss of contracts, loss of revenues or loss of anticipated savings, increased costs or expenses or for any indirect loss or damage, consequential loss or damage or special loss or damage, or punitive loss or damage. To the extent permitted by applicable law, GOODWE’s liability shall be limited to the purchase value of the product. The above limitations shall not apply in case of gross negligence or intentional misconduct of GOODWE or in case of death or personal injury resulting from GOODWE’s proven negligence.